Alberta Traffic Equipment Rental
There are times when renting traffic equipment is a better option than purchasing or owning your own. Some of the benefits of renting traffic equipment are:
- Rental is a tax write-off.
- Rental is the best option for short-term use – rent as needed.
- Rental improves safety – there is no need to do more with less.
- There is no risk. Don’t like it? Don’t need it? Bring it back!
- Rental provides an opportunity to try the latest products and technology.
- You can try before you buy.
Overall, renting costs less than buying any piece of traffic control equipment that will be in service less than 75% of the time. In other words, unless you will use the equipment for about nine months of the year or longer, the cost to buy it, maintain it, store it, and insure it, can be greater than the cost to rent it.
Contact us today to learn more about our Alberta traffic control rental services.