2 Chute, Gravity Fed (GF2)
Whether for roadwork projects, disaster preparation, or rising floodwaters, when you need sandbags, you need sandbags. One of the problems with sandbags is the effort and time it takes to fill them. Often, filling sandbags requires a team of people using shovels, bags, and ties. The process is long and arduous.
These Sandbagger stand-alone sandbagging machines are capable of filling 1,600 bags an hour. The MultiBagger is capable of filling bags with both sand and compost.
The Sandbagger is a freestanding machine with a two-cubic-yard hopper and four chutes at the bottom. When you step on the pedal, a gate opens up and the product goes into the bag. When the fill height is reached, the pedal is released.
Four models are available: two are gravity-fed and two are motorized. A motorized version of the Sandbagger can fill up to 1,600 bags an hour and it's lightweight and portable, fitting easily in an 8-foot pickup bed for transport. Also available is a trailer (Trailbagger) specifically designed for the Sandbagger.
The MultiBagger has a two-cubic-yard steel hopper with three filling stations and can fill 1,000 bags an hour.
- Municipal: Owning The Sandbagger keeps you prepared when disaster strikes your village, town, or city.
- Military and Foreign: The Sandbagger is used by many military branches across North America and overseas.
- Emergency Management: Act quickly in times of emergency with The Sandbagger.
- Emergency flooding
- Water control
- Hazardous spill containment
- Soil erosion
- Fire control
- Roadway construction
- Compost sales
Gravity Fed 2 Chute (GF2):
- Automated sandbag filling system used to fill two (2) sandbags simultaneously
- Requires two (2) people to fill sandbags and one (1) person to operate the front-end loader to keep the hopper full
- The gravity-fed model will fill 400-500 bags per hour, depending on material and manpower
- The operator simply presses foot pedal to activate flow of sand into the bag, then releases the foot pedal to stop the flow
- This equipment is self-contained, lightweight, and transportable in a pick-up truck bed
- A ladder is provided to manually probe the material in the hopper when necessary
- Optional towing package available
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Construction: 11Ga.
- Steel-Load Capacity: 1 Cubic Yard
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Motor Type: N/A
- Hydraulic Pump:N/A
- Controls: N/A
- Auger: N/A
- Motor Warranty: N/A