The economics, versatility, and performance of Guardrail surpass all other roadside barrier systems. Guardrail provides highly-visible protection in all weather conditions helping to increase driver confidence. Designed to withstand and absorb the impact of out-of-control vehicles, our galvanized steel Guardrail safely guides vehicles to safer stops, minimizing accident severity and injuries when collisions occur. Proven results and consistent material quality make steel Guardrail systems the right barrier choice.
- Low initial material costs.
- Straightforward installation and uncomplicated repairs. When repairs are required, only damaged rail or posts need to be replaced. The remaining section of Guardrail still provides effective protection.
- Routine maintenance is not required. Adjustment or tightening is not necessary during the service life of the barrier.
- Systems can have a service life of 30 years or longer.
- Applications include parking lots, single and multi-lane highways, bridges and bridge approaches.
- Guardrail systems can be tailored to any application.
- Shop-manufactured rail can be radiused to fit convex and concave curves.
- Rail systems can be designed with wood or steel posts and offset blocks.
- Numerous end treatments are available to meet all design requirements and standards.
- Post to rail ratios can be varied to meet safety requirements.
- Rail thickness is available in 2.8mm (12ga).
- Standard lengths are 3.81m (12’ 6”) or 7.62m (25’). Custom lengths are available.
- Minimizes accident severity and injuries when collisions occur.
- Guides vehicle away from the hazard by the “ribbon effect” of the continuous guardrail during vehicle impact.
- Thrie Beam guardrail provides an enhanced performance because of its larger face, which provides reduced deflections and improved resistance to vehicles overturning.
- Meets AASHTO designation M180 specifications. All hardware and components are galvanized according to CSA G164 requirements.
We can meet your all your highway rail requirements. Components used for highways and vehicle applications include:
- W-Beam and Thrie Beam guardrail
- Cable rail
- End Treatments
- Wood or Steel posts
- Custom radiused rails
- Eccentric Loaders and Extruder End Treatments
Please contact us for more details or a quote on our Guardrail systems.